Balloonsforeverythingonline.com understands that you want to know how information about you is used and shared and knows the importance of protecting your credit card information. This Privacy/Security Policy describes the Balloonsforeverythingonline.com policy for online customer privacy and security. By visiting or using Balloonsforeverythingonline.com, you are accepting the terms described in this policy. We may modify or add to this policy from time to time, so we encourage you to review it periodically for updates.
1. Credit Card Security. Balloonsforeverythingonline.com is equipped with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software which means all personal data you send us (name, address, credit card information, etc.) is encrypted during the transmission process and can only be read by our Customer Service Department.
Shopping with Balloonsforeverythingonline.com is 100% secure - guaranteed!
2. PCI Compliance. Security of your credit card and other payment methods is important to us. We meet or exceed all requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) as established by the PCI Security Standards Council to protect your cardholder data. Our PCI DSS compliance has been validated by independent third party assessment. We employ a variety of methods, including firewalls, to keep your payment information secure.
3. Information You Provide. Balloonsforeverythingonline.com receives stores and uses the information you provide us. You provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information and other information when you do such things as place an order or make use of other aspects of our website. That information is used to communicate with you, send you information, collect payment for products and services you purchase, respond to your questions, and to customize your shopping experience.
5. E-mail Addresses. We do not rent, share, or exchange our customers' email addresses (except as described in paragraph 8 below), but we do use these addresses for our own promotional email marketing. You can opt out of receiving promotional emails anytime. Instructions on how to opt out are included in every promotional email or you may opt out.
6. Mailing Addresses. Your mailing address may be added to our paper catalog mailing list. In that event, you may receive Balloons for Everything catalogs or postcards. From time to time, that mailing list may be shared, rented or exchanged with other responsible businesses. If you do not want your name shared with businesses not affiliated with Balloons for Everything, or if you do not want to receive Balloons for Everything, Inc. catalogs, please call 1-708-573-4830. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process your request. Our mailing address is 8538 S. Kolmar Ave. Chicago, IL 60652.
7. Information from Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more efficiently.
8. Sharing Information. Except as noted above, we may share information about our customers in a variety of ways. We share customer information among the businesses affiliated with Balloons for Everything. We may share customer information with merchants whose websites link with ours. We may also employ other businesses or consultants to perform functions such as sending mail or e-mail, analyzing data and customer lists, processing accounts receivable, marketing or other functions. In those situations, third parties will have access to customer information for the purpose of performing their functions. Though we do not rent, share or exchange customer email addresses in the ordinary course of business, we may sell, transfer or assign customer information in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale of assets or similar business transaction. We may disclose your personal information to a third party advertising partner and its service providers. The information we disclose may include your transactional information with us. Data may be collected for targeted advertising, and may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites or applications based on the end users’ online activity. You may opt-out from receiving targeted advertisements.
9. Access to Customer Information. Customers can update their billing information by accessing their account in the My Account section at Balloonsforeverythingonline.com. There is also an email address update link in every promotional email you receive from us.
10. Children. Balloonsforeverythingonline.com does not sell products for purchase by children. Although we sell products intended for use by children, those products are intended for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Balloonsforeverythingonline.com only with permission of or supervision by a parent or guardian.
11. P3P. The Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P) provides a standardized method for Web sites to communicate their privacy practices to visitors in an automated, machine readable format. Our Web site is P3P enabled. If your browser supports P3P, it can automatically read our privacy policies and compare them to your own set of privacy preferences.
8538 S. Kolmar Ave.
Chicago, IL 60652
Last updated: November 29, 2018