Terms and Conditions
- Privacy. Please read our privacy policies. They also govern your use of this website and our use of information and data.
- You understand and agree that we do not necessarily pre-screen or monitor any user Content but may prescreen, monitor or review after initial posting user Content for a variety of reasons, including, without limitation, compliance with these terms. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Content that violates these terms, but we do not regularly review posted Content.
Copyright Infringement Notification Procedure. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send our Copyright Agent a notification of claimed infringement with all of the following information:
- (i) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- (ii) identification of the claimed infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website;
- (iii) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- (vi) your physical or electronic signature.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our site can be reached with the contact information below:
Balloons for Everything
8742 S. Kilbourn Ave.
Hometown, Illinois 60456
- By submitting a copyright infringement notice, you acknowledge and agree that we may forward your copyright infringement notice and any related communications to any users who posted the material identified in such notice.
- Please do not send notices or inquiries unrelated to alleged copyright infringement to our designated agent.
(c) Counter-Notification Process. If you believe that your Content, or Content for which you have the authorization from the copyright owner or the copyright owners agent, has been removed due to a copyright infringement notice we received in error, you may send us a counter-notification directed to the Copyright Agent listed above. Your counter-notification must be in writing and include the following information:
- (i) your physical or electronic signature;
- (ii) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location where the material previously appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- (iii) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- (iv) your name, address, and telephone number and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the District of Illibois, and agree to accept service of process from the person who submitted the original copyright infringement notice that resulted in your user Content being removed (or an agent of such person) in the event he or she elects to file suit.
- Miscellaneous. No amendment, modification or addition to these terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by us. These terms and conditions shall be binding upon you, your permitted successors and assigns, and shall inure to the benefit of us. Any waiver by us of any part herein shall not constitute a waiver of any other part. These terms and conditions shall be construed under and governed by the substantive laws and not the choice of law rules of the state of Illinois. You consent to and agree that any state or federal court in Cook County, Illinois shall have personal and subject matter jurisdiction over you and this Agreement; that Illinois has the most significant contacts with this Agreement, to the exclusion of any other state; and that any legal dispute brought by either you or us relating to this Agreement will be instituted in Cook County, Illinois. You expressly consent and agree to receive communications regarding any order or transaction from us by electronic mail and facsimile.